- This gorgeous home in Flower Mound was just listed by DFW Home Properties. It's a spacious home with pristine landscaping and situated on a golf course. I've shared a few of my favorites, but be sure and check out the rest on the realtor's website.
- This beautiful home was just listed by Charles Doherty of Keller Williams in Denton. It has fantastic curb appeal, an inviting pool, and a kitchen with prep space for days! As usual, here are a few of my favorite photos. View more over at the realtor.com listing or call Charles (940-231-6579) to vie[...]
- Janie Nieto of Keller Williams just listed this gorgeous home in McKinney, Texas. I've posted a few of my favorites here, but be sure and check out the realtor.com listing to see more photos. You should also contact Janie to view the home yourself!
- This new listing recently became available in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas, Texas. I've only shared a couple of my favorites, but be sure to check out more photos on the Realtor.com listing.
- This gorgeous home in Bedford was recently listed by Ellen Davis of Nathan Grace Real Estate. I've posted a few of my favorites here, but be sure and check out Ellen's page for even more photos.
- This gorgeous home in the Dallas suburb of University Park just came on the market. It has windows for days which just fills the place with natural light. I've posted a few photos here, but be sure and check out the listing for even more.
- I shot a gorgeous new listing in Frisco, Texas a few days ago. Here are some of my favorites, but check out the listing for all of the photos.
- I've been photographing families (and on a smaller scale, weddings) for several years now. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but over the last few months, I've slowly been shifting my focus away from families and on to real estate photography and architectural photography. With my recent move to the Dalla[...]
- Yikes - it's been nearly six months since I last posted! A lot has happened for both my family and Chance Hammock Photography. The biggest news is that we've relocated to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We arrived shortly before Thanksgiving and have been busy with the holidays and getting settled for t[...]